Caravan for hire in sunny Selsey - 6 berth - pets welcomeWest Sands, Chichester, West Sussex. PO209BH
Welcome to our corner of heaven. We have a 2 bedroom static caravan for hire on the South Coast in the village of Selsey. Bunn Leisure offers beaches, nightlife, entertainment and sunsets. Pets welcome and Dog friendly
Holiday Home & Park Details
Static Caravans For Hire, Pets Welcome Static Caravans For Hire
LCD TV in Lounge
Bring your own bedding
Bring your own towels
Club Passes NOT included
Indoor Swimming Pool
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Caravan for hire in sunny Selsey - 6 berth - pets welcome.
Our Delta Goodwood caravan, built in 2010, is 28' x 10' with two bedrooms (one double and one twin) and a pull-out double bed in the lounge. Purchased by us in 2014 it has been completely recarpeted throughout. It's compact yet spacious and well appointed, and has been fitted out with everything you will need for a successful break.
- Kitchen - Gas oven & hob, kettle, toaster, microwave
- Lounge - Large screen TV, DVD player, selection of child-friendly DVDs, gas fire, dining table and stools
- Bedrooms - Electric fans, oil-filled radiators, hair dryer
The caravan is situated 5 minutes walk from the reception, main supermarket & beach, and around 10 minutes from the main complex (Embassy club and "The Oasis"). At the reception area is both a stop for the free site bus service (every 30 minutes) and the free "Bunny Train" (every 60 minutes). There is also a main bus stop with buses every 15/20 minutes to Chichester.
Outside there is a grassy area with some outdoor furniture to enjoy the sunshine which there is plenty of.
Dogs are welcome on site but must be kept on a lead at all times (there is a small additional charge for taking a dog and we do need to know the breed as some are excluded)
Car parking is usually available in the parking bays directly outside the caravan, or there is a small car park a couple of minutes walk away. Please note that commercial vehicles are not allowed on site and security will turn you away if you turn up in any commercial vehicle.
Bunn Leisure in Selsey is one of the South East's largest and most vibrant caravan parks. With over £1m spent each year on entertainment, a huge indoor leisure complex plus multiple bars and clubs the fun never stops.
The site features:
- Three separate entertainment complexes, each with their own nightlife
- "The Oasis" pool complex with two pools, a lazy river, megasplash sides, sauna and spa
- A private one-mile long beach (£20m was recently spent building sea defenses to create a fantastic beach area)
- Go Karts and Crazy Golf
- Amusement Arcades
- Fun Fair
- Tennis Courts
- Free bus service around the site (runs well into the early morning)
- Free "Bunny Train" service also around the site
- Extensive walks around the newly created Medmerry Nature Reserve
- Various take away food outlets
- Several on-site NISA supermarkets
Selsey itself is situated on the Manhood peninsula, one of the most southerly points in West Sussex and it experiences more than it's fair share of good weather.
In the local area you have:
- Supermarkets, local butchers and greengrocers and many other shops in Selsey
- Selsey life boat station
- Chichester Golf Club featuring the newly opened Adventure Golf
- Pagham Harbour (nature reserve), Medmerry Nature Reserve, Chichester Harbour
- West Wittering with its miles of sandy beaches, perfect for watersports or paddling and sand castle building
- Chichester with it's large shopping centre and cathedral
- Bognor Regis
- Littlehampton again with fantastic sandy beaches and amazing crab fishing
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you.
Contact the Caravan Owner Direct Via Email
There are no user reviews for this listing.
FEATURED Caravans & Lodges For Hire