SETON SANDS 6 berth Caravan for hireSeton Sands, Seton Sands, Lothian and Borders. EH320QF
Our Caravan for hire at Seaton Sands is both stylish and comfortable, suited to those who like that extra bit of comfort. It is in an Ideal location just a stones throw from the beach and Leisure complex where you and your family can have hours of Fun.
Holiday Home & Park Details
Static Caravans For Hire
LCD TV in Lounge
Indoor Swimming Pool
Our Private owned static caravan is available for hire and is sited at Haven Holiday's SETON SANDS. It is an 6 berth 3 bedroom caravan for hire
Edinburgh is a cultural gem and only a 1/2hr drive away But why not take the bus, as the local service departs every 10mins, from right outside the gate.
You and your kids will love the city's dark and dingy dungeons. You can spot exotic butterflies and snakes at Butterfly and Insect World.
Local attraction (Addresses can be found at Bottom of Page)
East Links Family park. Longniddry beach, The National Museum of Flight, The Scottish Seabird Centre and Musselburgh Racecourse
And for serious golfers, the park is within a 15min drive to the famous Muirfield, Gullane and Archerfield courses.
My Caravan has Double Glazing and Central Heating, which will keep you cosy on the chilliest of nights
The Lounge has comfortable seating with scatter cushions, Modern stainless steel gas fire, 32”TV with Freeview, DVD Player Integrated MP3 sound system
For your entertainment I have provided Some Books and DVD's for when you fancy a quiet night in or if you just want to relax when the kids have gone to bed
The Kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need and incorporates a Double cavity gas oven with hob/grill, an Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer, and Integrated microwave
The Dining Area has Fixed dinette seating, and large dining table
The Master bedroom is En-suite with Dressing Table, Wardrobes, wall storage units, bedside tables and wall lamps
The Twin Bedroom(s) Have Single beds
The Family Shower Room has a One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Bed linen with beds made up on arrival
washing up liquid
high chair - travel cot and bed safety rail
WHAT TO BRING
Bathroom - shower gels, soap, shampoo/conditioner, personal toiletries, towels
bedroom - travel cot bedding if required - your own or extra pillow (optional)
kitchen - sauces, milk, food and beverages
1. Bookings are from 3pm on the day of arrival to 12pm on the day of departure.
2. We have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse any booking application, and to enter the caravan at any time as necessary (even in the absence of the occupants) for the purpose of maintenance etc.
3. Payment is preferred by Bank Transfer, however Cheques and money orders should be made payable to “Linda Duthie". non returnable deposit of £100 per week and £50 per part week is required on making the reservation. The balance must be received by us 28 days before the commencement of your holiday. For bookings made within 4 weeks of the commencement of your holiday, the full payment should be sent
4. Bookings are accepted for holiday purposes only, the number of occupants must not exceed the number of berths stated.
5. All bedding is provided and must remain in the caravan. Basic Towels are supplied, but you will need to bring your own Bath towels or bath sheets if you are making use of the pool
6. Please report any loss, damage and breakages immediately so that repairs or replacements can be carried out as soon as possible. (see t&cs)
7. Smoking is prohibited inside all of our caravans. Failure to comply with this will result in an extra cleaning fee of £50 being charged to the occupants and refusal of any further holiday bookings.
8. Small children must not be left unattended in the caravans.
9. Please adhere to the speed limit on the park - small children may be playing.
10. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings, including vehicles parked. All vehicles and drivers must be fully licensed and insured.
11. On departure, caravans should be left in a clean and tidy condition, and any accidental damage paid for.
Telephone: 0131 653 2904(<1 MILE)
Jamboree Adventure Soft Play
Telephone: 0131 653 5208 (3miles)
Whiteloch Farm Riding and Trekking
Telephone: 01875 613662 (3 miles)
Dalkeith Country Park
Telephone: 0131 654 1666 (5 miles)
National Museum of Flight
East Fortune Airfield
Telephone: 0300 123 6789 (7 MILES)
Please email us or call for any further details and/or to reserve your booking.
Contact the Caravan Owner Direct Via Email
There are no user reviews for this listing.
FEATURED Caravans & Lodges For Hire