3 bed caravan for hire at Haggerston CastleHaggerston Castle, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland. TD152PA
Beautiful Family owned caravan for hire at Haven Holidays Haggerston Castle - suitable for 8 people in 3 bedrooms and 2 on a fold out bed.
Holiday Home & Park Details
Static Caravans For Hire
LCD TV in Lounge
Bring your own bedding
Bring your own towels
Club Passes NOT included
All Action Park
Indoor Swimming Pool
We have a beautiful 3 bedroom, 8 berth prestige caravan with double glazing and central heating situated within the sought after Riverside area of Haggerston Castle Holiday Park in Northumberland, It is a just 3 minute walk from the caravan to the main entertainment complex.
The caravan has a large living area has a corner sofa, 40" TV/DVD, Sky TV with Sky Sports, gas fire and dining table with seating.
The Kitchen is fully furnished and includes a gas over and hob, microwave, full size fridge freezer and a slow cooker
There is a large double ensuite bedroom, two twin bedrooms and a double sofa bed in the living area.
The shower room has a toilet, sink and storage shelves.
Outside we have a large patio area and storage box containing chairs, a charcoal BBQ and a Football and decking from the living room patio doors.
Booking with us also gives you access to a selection of DVDs, books, board games, a Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 2 and games and Iron, ironing board and Hoover.
We also have a Chicco pocket snack chair, Travel Cot and pushchair should it be needed.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ENQUIRING
All of our dates differ in price, when enquiring please state date you would like to arrive and date you would like to depart, also include how many adults and how many children will be coming.
We don't accept pets
We don't allow smoking at all in the caravan
We don't provide passes.
2016 Passes can be purchased from reception or the entertainment complex on or before arrival the current pricing is:-
3/4 nights ADULT £20, CHILD £10 UNDER 5 free
3/4 nights ADULT £30, CHILD £15, UNDER 5 free
If you are a large party then pass price can be capped please ask me for these prices.
We ask for a non refundable £50 deposit to secure your booking then the final balance of your holiday is due 6 weeks before your stay. No refunds on money paid but we could allow date changes, price differences could apply. You can pay your balance however you want, whatever works for you, is weekly standing order, or maybe just as and when you want, or the final balance in one go, it's totally up to you, you choose the amount you pay per payment too.
A damage deposit of £50 (which is totally separate from your holiday balance) is payable before you arrive this is to be paid by bank transfer then is returned within 5 days of your departure once the caravan is left in a good condition with no damage or items missing and non of our rules are broken or smoking, pets, overcrowding and no purchases are made on sky TV.
CHECK IN AND OUT
Check in 3:00pm (earlier some dates if you need it let me know £10 charge applies for early check in if available. Check out strictly by 10:00am (£10 charge can be added on some dates for a later check out) you can still use the park facilities once checked out however we need to be into the caravan for cleaning.
This is our family holiday home and all we ask from our guests is that you please treat our caravan as you would your own home.
Definitions for the purpose of this document Hirer (Van Owner), Renter (Holiday maker)
PAYMENTS and DEPOSIT
1.) Until a £50.00 booking deposit is received the holiday will not be confirmed as booked.
2.) The outstanding balance must be received 6 weeks before the start date of the holiday. In the event of the start date being less than 6 weeks payment in full is required. Cheque or bank transfer. Balance by cheque or bank transfer.
3.) Until payment for the final amount is received NO KEY SAFE CODE will be issued.
4.) IF FINAL PAYMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED BY 6 weeks prior (unless agreed with us otherwise), the van will be re-advertised and deposits will be lost.
CLEANING & DAMAGE DEPOSIT
1.) The caravan and contents will be checked after departure and any items missing or any damage to the caravan or its contents must be paid for in full.
2.) The Renter must inform the Hirer of any breakages, faults or problems as soon as possible. Any request to the site office resulting in a service Charge without prior consent will be billed to the Renter.
3.) The hirer’s word on any refund is final
4.) No purchases will be made on the Sky TV box and purchases will be taken from bond. If the satellite dish is knocked or any issues with the signal there is no guarantee an engineer will be available to fix it.
The Renter understands that the caravans are not new, but are in good order, clean and well maintained although will show some minor signs of wear and tear.
1. If you cancel less than 6 weeks prior to your arrival, the £50 deposit will be forfeited and any monies refunded will be dependent on the caravan being re-let at short notice.
2. The Hirers reserve the right to cancel occupancy without notice. In such an event the Renter shall be notified as soon as is practical with the Hirers liability limited to the value of any payment received from the Renter
1. The caravan is 8 berth and this should not at any time be exceeded.
2. LINEN and TOWELS are not provided, pillow and duvets are. Unless pre-booked in advance
3. It is a policy of the park that the Caravan cannot be let to:
a) Parties whose members are all under 21 years of age
b) Parties whose members are all young males or all young females.
4. Sorry no pets allowed.
5. The van is Non Smoking.
6. Please keep the area surrounding the Caravan clean and tidy.
7. BBQ’s should be on level ground and a suitable distance away from the van’s, please show consideration for other holiday makers.
8. The Park Management or Caravan owners have the right to terminate any holiday if the general behaviour, or noise level of any party is unacceptable to them or complaints have been received. No refund will be offered or given.
9. The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Caravan at any reasonable time during the occupancy.
10. The site Management and Caravan owners will not be held responsible for any injury, death, loss of property or damage suffered by the hirer or member of their party.
11. Please vacate the caravan by 10 am on the day of departure unless a prior arrangement for a later departure time has been arranged.
12. No Re-Letting under any circumstances without the Owners written consent
Contact the Caravan Owner Direct Via Email
There are no user reviews for this listing.